Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bob Arrives in Puerto Escondido


Hey everyone! I have been very busy in Puerto Escondido, and have been neglecting the blog. SORRY!!! I have Spanish lessons 5 days a week for 4 hours each day, plus an hour of homework every day. The classes are so much fun and I love my teachers, but it is a lot of work. I am making great progress learning Spanish, and can understand most of what people say when they speak to me. I am at the point where I can articulate small sentences, and each day I improve significantly. Last week Bob visited me in Puerto Escondido and stayed for 7 days. We did so many fun things together, read on to follow our adventures!

Week with Bob: Monday June 25- Monday July 02

Monday, June 25, 2012
I have my Spanish lessons with my teacher, Israel from 12pm-2pm, and then more lessons with Ricardo 2-4pm. 

Bob arrives in PE in the afternoon! We hang out at the Bull Surf Bar drink margaritas and sit on the lounge chairs. We make friends with the owner of the bar, Victor. Victor has the cutest puppy named Mota (translation Weed). 

We explore Playa Principal and take a sunset beach stroll. 

We have a romantic dinner at Los Tios, a restaurant that overlooks the Zicatela Beach. 

I order quesadillas with beef, and Bob has enfrijoladas with chicken. Both of us have Mezcal shots (very strong tequila). After dinner, we go to Mango’s for late night cocktails and stayed until they closed the bar.


No comments: